Monday, November 12, 2012

Monthly Obligatory Post

It's been a month, so I guess it is time to update.

Halloween came and went. We went trick-or-treating for the first time and I dressed both my daughter and "her doggie" up. Superman and Supergirl were totally adorable :)


Daniel was away during Halloween, so taking them out together was a bit of an adventure. She walked up to people with her bag open and said, "Thank you" She hasn't quite mastered the concept, but hopefully next year she will!

The day that he got back from Japan I had my first 5k. I ran with the jogging stroller and had a blast. Look to see if the Color Run is coming to a city near you and register! You wont regret it!

Except maybe while you're scrubbing paint off... but I promise it is worth it! :)

 

 Things have been pretty calm since he got back. We spent his day off going to the Wahiawa Botanical gardens, and then to Ka'ena Point and Dillingham Beach, where they filmed LOST! It was a great day and we have so many wonderful pictures that I hope to hang on our walls one day.


Other than that, Daniel took time off this week for my birthday, and as luck would have it we are sick. At least we enjoy cuddle time, grilled cheese with tomato soup, and tv!

Hopefully we will all be better soon because we made reservations to go parasailing on my birthday. Maybe my next post will be later this week with pictures, no promises though ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love her costume!
    Congrats on your run - I've heard that one is a fun one.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete